Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, November 30, 2012

China Glaze Cranberry Splash and China Glaze Get Carried

Happy Friday, hope everyone has a good weekend. This one is a little messy, I apologize, I did it really quick last night.

China Glaze - Cranberry Glaze - this is from the new holiday collection. This is a medium red shimmer. This is a pretty polish, although its a bit runny and messy during application.

China Glaze - Get Carried Away - This is from the Cirque Du Soleil collection. There is a lot going on with this polish. Its a sheer black base with medium silver hex, medium black hex, medium red hex, small black, small silver and black bar glitters. Delivery of the glitter is pretty good for the small pieces although it does require a bit of patting for the larger pieces. This is a really fun polish.



While I was out and about today, I unexpectedly but very happily ran into something I've been looking for a long time, actually its been so long that I haven't ever seen it, that I had completely forgotten about it until I did see it. Northern Lights - Gold. I have the silver but this is the first time I've ever seen the gold. ~does a happy dance~

I also picked up a bottle of Seche nail polish just to give it a try.

Mani topped with Seche Vite

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment