Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, November 2, 2012

OPI Skyfall and OPI Goldeneye

Another week over. Woo Hoo. So today I have a couple polishes from the OPI 007 Skyfall collection. I unfortunately couldn't get a great pic of them, so I apologize for the photo.


OPI - Skyfall - This is a maroon/brick red creme. Really nice application and coverage.

OPI - Goldeneye - This is a gold metallic foil with little bits of multi colored micro glitter. This the application on this is good. Its pretty sheer though for a foil even with two coats you could still see Skyfall thought it. That why I couldn't get a great picture. The only way to show it was to take it without a flash. With the flash you couldn't even see it. But it is a really nice shiney gold.

Topped With Seche Vite

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment