Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

7-1-11 - Today's Mani and New Goodies

Today is casual day at work, so I did my mani to match the holiday shirt I'm going to wear today. But this is not my 4th of July mani. I'll be working on that over the weekend.

OPI - Off With Her Red. - This is a nice darkish red. Its got good application and coverage.

The stickers are Fingers holiday stickers.

I did this mani in a rush so sorry about the messiness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I went shopping last night a picked up a few goodies.

Zoya - Pippa - This is a bright yellow creme

Zoya - Paz - This is a bright orange creme

Zoya - Ali - This is a bright pink creme

Finger Paints - Give Pink A Chance - This is a dark pink creme,

Finger Paints - Psychedelic Sunshine - This is a yellow glitter jelly

Finger Paints - Groovy Green - This is a lime green shimmer

I definitely have some summer manis in mind with these colors. Stay tuned ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with for 4th of July!!! Groovy Green is on my wish list isn't it just so pretty!!

    R ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have a couple of different ideas for a 4th mani, so we'll see what I come up with.

    The Groovy Green is a great color and as of yesterday when I bought it, Sally's had it on sale for 1.99.

    ReplyDelete