Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

6-19-11 - Today's Mani

Its getting hot, really hot, so I thought I'd go with a mani that reminded me of coolness, like ice.

China Glaze - Blue Iguana - this a medium blue shimmer with purple micro glitter that you can't really see in the pics. This is a nice polish although it did seem a little runny. Its a bit transparent but with 3 coats I got a great color

China Glaze - Platinum Pieces - this is the silver crackle. So far I've really liked this collection, the crackle effect has been really great with the colors I've used so far.

This is pic was taken indoors with no flash.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment