Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6-15-11 - Pink Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and we're wearing pink, albeit with a kind of crappy mani. And a new polish


Stopped by Sally's today and picked up China Glaze Solar Power. This is a medium yellow shimmer. I'm looking forward to doing a few things with this one.

For today's mani, I tried to do some lines free hand and they didn't turn out too great, but oh well, practice makes perfect.

Revlon - Tulip - This is a dark pink neon. This is a nice polish with good coverage and application.

Morbid - This one doesn't have a name, but its a black with silver glitter. Morbid is the Hot Topic brand. I like these polishes although they are little thin and runny.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment