Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6-22-11 = Pink Wednesday

Its that time again, pink time. Yep, its Wednesday and of course on Wednesday We Wear Pink. If you're wondering what that's all about, check out the link on my side bar. In the meantime, today we have

China Glaze - Awaken - This is a dark gun metal silver metallic. I like this polish alot although it is a little tricky on the application. Its a bit gloopy on application.

China Glaze - Haute Metal - This is a the pink from the new metallic crackle collection which I used in the V-gap design. This one also has a really good crackle effect

I'm not sure why but I had a hard time getting a good pic of this one. But here it is anyway.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment