Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

6-25-2011 - Today's Mani

Well I couldn't decide what to do for a mani today. So since all of my polishes are indexed and numbered and randomly picked three numbers and used the polish that corresponds to each number. The combination actually turned out better than it could have.

China Glaze - GR8 - This is a gold holo. I didn't get as good a holo effect on this one as I have on some of the other China Glaze holos, but its a nice polish.

OPI - DS Extravagance - This is a raspberry scattered holo polish. I really love this color.

Nubar - Black Chrome - This is a black shimmer polish. I only used it a little bit on this mani but in the past this polish has worked very well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment