Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

OPI - The Impossible

For today I have the third of the OPI Liquid Sand polishes.


OPI - The Impossible. This is a sheer red base with dark red hex glitter and red star glitter. I didn't get any of the star glitter on this mani.

I used OPI Color So Hot It Berns as my base - This is a nice bright red polish.

On top of Color So Hot it Berns I used Wet N Wild Fergie - Make Them Boys Go Loco - This is a sheer black base with medium red hex glitter and small red glitter. I have to say the glitter delivery on this polish was very good.

So in end I ended up with double red glitter in both the Make Them Boys Go Loco and in The Impossible.

I used Seche Vite on top of Color So Hot It Berns and Make Them Boys Go Loco and no top coat on The Impossible.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment