Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, January 4, 2013

OPI - Get Your Number

Today I have the last of the four OPI Liquid Sand Polishes. This is Get Your Number. A sheer light blue base with lots of holo glitter. I think this one may be my favorite. I put it on top of Wet N Wild Black Creme. I used Seche Vite on Black Creme and no top coat on Get Your Number.

If you like the liquid sand concept but wish there was more variety. Zoya is now taking pre-orders on their take on it, called Pixie Dust. They are offering six colors, all of which are very different than the once offered by OPI. I'm hoping that as the year goes on, OPI will be adding liquid sand shades to the other collections that come out.

I picked up all six of the new China Glaze Tranzition polishes. These are polishes that dry matte and then change colors when you put a top coat on. It actually looks pretty cool to watch them turn color. Some of them work better than others. It seems that the creams work better than the shimmers.

Split Perso-Nail-Ity - This is a light rosy pink that changes to a darker pink. The transformation on this one is pretty good.

Shape Shifter - This is a grayish purple shimmer that changes to a dark purple.

Modify Me - This is a kind of a light bluish periwinkle that changes to medium blue

Metallic Metamorphosis - This is a silver shimmer that change to a gunmetal shimmer

Altered Reality - This is a teal shimmer. This one works the least well. It only gets a little bit darker.

Duplicity - This is a minty green that turns to a nice grassish green.

I'm looking forward to trying all of these. And all of the colors are pretty by themselves without the color changing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment