Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gosh - Galaxy

This is a polish that was gifted to me by someone in Canada. I've never used this brand before, but I really like it.

Its a bit hard to describe though, its a bronzish brown with pink, blue, green gold and purple glitter in a foil finish. I really like this polish a lot. Its a bit sheer and required three coats, but went on very smoothly.

Then I decided to use a technique I just learned about called Water Spotting. This is the first time I've tried it and came up with a lot of different designs. I originally saw this on Orly's Facebook page and then followed this video on YouTube by cutepolish. I used the alcohol like they talked about on the Facebook page, but I think next time I'm going to try the hand sanitizer. I used China Glaze Liquid Leather for the black.

Topped with Out The Door


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment