Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, January 7, 2013

China Glaze - Metallic Metamorphosis

I really have my camera. Now that I've gotten that out of my system.

Today I have the first of my China Tranzitions. This is Metallic Metamorphosis. This is a silver shimmer polish and then when the top coat is added it becomes a gunmetal color. This is a really fun idea. I like watching it turn color as the topcoat dries. I used Out The Door on this for the Color Change. I also added Layla Virtual Violet holo to match the outfit I wore today. I will be using the other Tranzitions over the next week or so.

I'm just sorry that my camera didn't do a better job of getting a good pic of this, because its really very nice in real life. If I do say so myself :)

I will try to work on the lighting in my work room and the settings on my camera to try to bring you better pictures. I've been checking out cameras so hopefully I'll find one I like very soon.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment