Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sinful Colors - Pull Over and Fantasy Maker Creepy Pumpkin

Its been quite a while since I did a new mani. My oldest son moved out on his own and this past week I've been consumed with turning his old room into my nail polish room. Almost finished. I have to say the Zoya Tru mani really held up well, it was still looking pretty decent today. But anyway here is a new one

Sinful Colors - Pull Over - This is a bright sunshine yellow. Its kind of streaky but it eventually settled.

Fantasy Maker - Creepy Pumpkin - This is an orange littler jelly. Not bad on the application pretty normal for a jelly.

Happy Easter to all of those who celebrate.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment