Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Layla Holo Polishes

I don't who said that Friday the 13th is unlucky, today was totally my lucky day. I stopped by Sally's and picked up the Orly Dark Shadows Collections and then I stopped at Ulta and got 4 of the new Layla holo polishes.

Now I don't usually do this, but I've swatched here for you. I screwed up the mani, I went ahead and put Seche Vite over it on my nails and completely lost the holo effect. So as soon as I redo them, I'll post a full mani.

I really the holo effect on all of these polishes. I'm thinking about going back for the other 4 I didn't buy. These polishes are a bit pricey - $15.50 for 10ml as opposed to 15 ml for a regular sized bottle of polish, but they are totally worth it.

From left to right:

Ocean Rush - This is a really pretty medium blue holo

Ultra Violet - This is a sweet lavender holo

Mercury Twilight - This is a silver holo that gives 61 a run for its money

Flash Black - Great black holo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment