Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Layla Flash Black

This polish is totally awesome. I love it. It seems the problem I had with the first mani was not using a base coat as their direction suggested so be sure to use a basecoat These pics were taken without a topcoat, but when I tried it with a topcoat I stil got a nice holoo effect, just not quite as intense as without. Yep I love love love this polish.


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like a great polish!
    Though I may just have a love of holos..
    But still, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love holos too. I looking forward to trying the other colors.

    ReplyDelete