Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Orly Melt Your Popsicle and Nubar Black Polka Dots

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, mine was pretty productive. I was able to pick up all four of the new China Glaze Crackle Glitter polishes and I picked up three of the new Orly Feel the Vibe summer collection. Feel the Vibe is a collection of summer fun neons, except for one misfit Orly threw in, a black with pink & purple micro glimmer. Orly has been doing that lately, throwing in one color that doesn't go with the rest of the collection. I don't usually go in for neons but I really liked a couple from this collection so picked them up along with the black one, of course :)

So here is the orange neon from the Orly Feel the Vibe collection. Melt Your Popsicle. As is normal with neons, it does dry matte but I added the glitter and Over The Top topcoat. This polish has really good application and coverage, completely opaque in two coats.

I really like Black Polka Dots (gotta love black glitter) but the delivery of the glitter isn't great, it has to be patted on spot by spot, but its worth it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool combination!! I really want to get Black Polka Dots (and White Polka Dots XD)!

    ReplyDelete