Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Zoya Chloe Nephratiti & Raven

I got some new Zoya in the mail today and check had to start trying them out.

Nephratiti - This is a Candy Apple Red super micro glitter polish. I love this one. Its a bit sheer but two coats and it looks awesome. And please, how can you not love a polish named Nephratiti, I mean seriously

Raven - This is a Black shimmer very pretty and good coverage.

Chloe - This is a red and green flakey in a sheer pink base. You can't see the pink base on top of the black, but I really like the flakey mix on this one.

Topped with Out the Door

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment