Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1-10-12 - Orly La Playa and Orly Androgynie

Its late so I'll just get to it

Orly - La Playa - This is a navy blue creme. Great coverage and application. This is my favorite navy polish. I love this one.

Orly - Androgynie - This is a black with large hex and small pieces of multi-colored glitter. The delivery of the small glitter was very good. Not so much for the hex glitter, very little was delivered in two coats. A bit of a disappointment.

Topped with Out The Door

Please excuse my huge paper cut. I sliced my finger open on a redwell at work today.

I'm still not getting very good pics with my new camera. I'm not sure I really like it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment