Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

1-7-12 - An Unexpected Find

So to make a long story even longer, as I was driving home from getting a new tat at a place that's far from where I live, I drove by an Ulta I've been to once or twice, I decided to stop in to see if they had the Zoya Feel Collection that Ulta was supposed to get last week. They didn't. So I was looking at their clearance polish which they had in bowls all mixed together, and a dark OPI glitter caught my eye, so I picked it up and to my surprise, My Private Jet. It was the newer one of course, but I've never seen it anywhere and it was on sale for $4.99. They had two so I grabbed them both. I've been wanting this one for a long time, although I would still love to get my hands on the original holo one. :) I think we can all guess what my mani for tomorrow is going be ;p

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment