Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

1-14-2012 - Nails, Inc. Houses of Parliament

I can't believe I've been wearing the same polish since Tuesday. But today I have something new, I've jumped on the magnetic bandwagon. I figured with the new China Glaze magnetic collection coming out in a few weeks, I better pick up whatever I could find to make sure I like it. So here it is.

Nails, Inc. - Houses of Parliament. This is a purple magnetic. It took me a bit to figure out exactly how to use it as the directions on the bottle are in French. But I muddled through my first time and it didn't turn out too badly.

Topped with Out the Door.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment