Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

7-3-11 - New Goodies

Today Ulta launched an OPI Ulta Exclusive Summer Collection offering four new colors. A midnight blue shimmer, a blackened blue shimmer, these two look very very similar, although one was a bit lighter than the other, a silver glitter in a white shimmer base, and a blue/green glitter that is very similar to China Glaze Atlantis. None of them really did anything for me other than the Atlantis dupe, which is the one I bought, its called Sparkle Teal Sunrise. I don't remember the names of the other three.

I also picked up a new brand from England that Ulta has started to carry called Butter London. This brand is a bit pricey at $14.00 per bottle. I only bought one to see if I like it. I chose Henley Regatta which is a blue/green glitter polish.

For some reason I'm in a blue/green glitter mood today, must be because its so hot out that I keep thinking of beach and this color reminds me of mermaids.

Anyway, that's the haul for today.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment