Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ulta - Ruby Slipper

Here is another holiday mani already. I have so many new polishes that I'm trying to get through as best as I can.

Ulta - Ruby Slipper - This is a dark red shimmer polish. The depth of this polish is awesome, although you can't tell it by the mani I have here. But I will do another with this polish by itself at some point. This is a wonderful jewel toned polish with good coverage and application.


China Glaze - Fairy Dust - Does anything really need to be said about this one, we all know how awesome this polish is.

Stamping done with Bundle Monster plate BM311 and Konad white stamping polish.

Topped with Seche Vite

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment