Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Green & Red Christmas Nails

Just a week before Christmas and today I have green and red nails for you.

OPI - Color So Hot It Berns - This is a wonderful bright red polish. Nice Application and Coverage

On top of that we have Nabi green crackle polish. This is a cheap crackle that they had last year at Walgreens. It has pretty good cracking effect.

OPI - Jade is the New Black - This is a nice Christmasy green. This is one of my favorite green polishes. Good application and coverage

On top that we have OPI Red Shatter polish. Mine is getting a little thick but it still has pretty good cracking effect.

Topped with Oh So Wet! This is a different quick dry top coat I found at Sally's that I've decided to try. Drying time was good and it has a really good shine to it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment