Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, September 30, 2011

9-30-11 - Today's and Yesterday's manis

So tomorrow is October 1st, the month of Halloween and Halloween is my favorite holiday. so starting tomorrow, all of my mani's through the end of October will have some type of Halloween. I'm excited this is going to be fun, and we will be seeing a lot of orange and black and all kind of scary stuff :)

And now to the business at hand, today mani.

OPI - Happy Holi-Grays. This is a medium gray creme from a holiday mini set I found at Penney's Salon the other day. This is a great color with great application and coverage.

OPI - Pink Shatter - This is OPI's 2011 Pink of Hearts breast cancer awareness color. At first I wasn't interested in it because I'd heard a lot of people complaining that it was too light and sheer and it only worked on light colors. Then I saw it yesterday at the store. This is an awesome polish, its a bright medium/dark pink shimmer. There is nothing light or sheer about this polish and its crackle effect is excellent. I love this polish.

Photobucket

Yesterday's Mani

This is a polish I've had for a long time but haven't used until now.

China Glaze - Emerald Fitzgerald - This is a dark green shimmer with a hint of teal. Great Color, great coverage and application.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment