Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9-28-11 - Pink Wednesday

Its Wednesday and I have a new pink mani. I also have a couple from the past week I haven't had a chance to post.

I'm pretty disappointed with both of these polishes

Wet N Wild - Metallica - This is a silver metallic. Although its a great color, its very streaky and bubbly and did not apply very well

OPI - Teenage Dream - Pink Glitter - The application on this one was okay, but the glitter is so pale, you can hardly seee it.

Photobucket

9/26/11

I went matte for this one

Zoya - Dovima - this is a black shimmer matte. Great application and coverage.

OPI - Lincoln Park in the Dark - Suede - Super great coverage on this one and the application is very smooth and I love the color.

Photobucket

9/24/11

Essie - Fair Game - This is a slate blue shimmer, I really like this color, its much prettier in real life than in the pic. I then added a stripe of China Glaze Platinum Pieces silver crackle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment