Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9-21-11 - Pink Wednesday, Among Other Things

Its Wednesday and I have some pink for you. I also have a couple of manis for the last few days that I haven't had a chance to get up.


Pink Wednesday

OPI - Koala Bear - Y - This is a very bright dark pink. Good coverage and application. I like this one. Sorry its a bit messy

Photobucket

9-19-2011

Wet N Wild - Black Creme - I have talked about this one before, my favorite black polish.

Butter London - Henley Regatta - This is a blue/green glitter. I really like this one, it goes on well and comes off a lot easier than most glitter polishes

Photobucket

9-17-11

China Glaze - Crimson - This is from CG's 2011 Halloween collection Haunting. It is a very dark purple with hints of red which is extremely similar to the old Chanel Vamp and Revlon Vixen. It has good coverage and application.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment