Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

10/30/10 - Today's Mani and New Goodies

Well I tried to come up with a really cool Halloween mani, but I failed. But its too late to do a completely new mani so this is what I have.

Sally Hansen - Green with Envy
Mia Secret Black Crackle
China Glaze - Zombie Zest
and a Kiss Halloween Sticker

Photobucket

I took a trip to Ulta today but they don't have the OPI Burlesque collection yet. I was able to find Sparkle-icious on E-bay so I have that coming along with 3 new Nubars, hopefully they'll arrive the first part of the week. And the trip to Ulta wasn't a complete failure I did pick up:

OPI - Chop-Sticking to my Story from the Hong Kong collection.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment