Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

10/17/10 - Today's Mani

Really last night's mani, but I've been out running around in the nice under 100 weather we're having, hopefully its finally going to start to cool down, that would be nice.

Anyway, for today we have

China Glaze - Grape Pop - this is my favorite purple polish, for me its the perfect shade of purple. It goes on great as well. I noticed when I was using it, its about half empty so it looks like its time to get a backup. I'm not sure if this one is still available so I want to make sure I don't run out. I always do that with polishes I really like, keep a couple of bottles on hand so when they're discontinued, I still have plenty.

China Glaze - Grape Juice - I like this one, it goes on great and its definitely made to go with Grape Pop.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment