Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, October 18, 2010

10-18-10 - New Goodies

The mailman brought me some goodies today that I got last week on E-Bay

Nubar - Hyacinth Sparkles - My camera didn't take pics of this very well. Its not so pink, its actually a lavender and its super super sparkley. The dark purple Violet Sparkles is my overall favorite polish so I'm really looking forward to trying the lighter one.

China Glaze - LOL - a dark purple holo. Its not really as blue as the pic shows its really a true dark purple. I've been wanting a dark purple holo, I have light purple Nubar holo, but this is the first dark purple one I've seen, so I couldn't resist when I saw it on E-Bay.

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment