Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Spa Day at Work Mani

So today the building I work in did something special for the tenants as a thank you for a bunch of construction and elevator work that we've been putting up with for over a year. They catered lunch for us, with ice cream for dessert and brought in a team of nail techs from a local Aveda shop called Perry Monge Salon Spa to give us all manicures. Its been more than 20 years (I'm not even kidding) since I let anyone polish my nails, but I joined in the fun today and let them do my nails. This was done by Mariluz from Perry Monge Salon.

The polish is OPI Black Cherry Chutney



 photo 1524_zps5000ba09.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment