Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

OPI Alcatraz... Rocks

I stopped by Ulta yesterday and picked up Alcatraz...Rocks from the new San Francisco collection. This is the only one that really interested me, but maybe I'll take another look again next week and see if any of the others catches my fancy then, but they all just seemed too similar to things I already have. Oh well we'll see what happens.

This is a Liquid Sand polish. The base is a matte dark navy blue with a slight purplish tint. The glitter is purple, gold & green. When it dries its very purple, more than the pics show and the glitter is very sparkly although its a matte. I have a regular pic and a blurry pic to show the sparkle. Both taken outside. No top coat used

I really really like this one. I think its my favorite of all of the Liquid Sands

 photo 1456_zps780756e1.jpg

 photo 1459_zps25ce6ba3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment