Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

OPI My Vampire Is Buff and Sally Hansen All Yarned Up

This is another go at the Sally Hansen feather effect polishes


OPI - My Vampire Is Buff - This is an awesome cream colored polish. Its got great coverage and application. I have been looking for a good cream colored polish for years and this is it.

Sally Hansen - All Yarned Up - I like this one better than the one I did before. This is a light blue, yellow and orange matte bar glitter. I used less than time and I like the results better.

My Vamipre is Buff topped with Seche Vite no top coat on All Yarned Up.

 photo 913_zps65f08d32.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment