Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Another Dry Marbling

This is today's mani and it almost didn't happen. My air has been out for the last couple of days and its been right around 110 here. To say the least I've been dying. But luckily it got fixed this afternoon and I was able to get busy with the nails.

Again, I did this one by putting a blob of each color on my nail and swirling it with my smallest dotting tool. I got a request for these colors. I don't think this one turned out as well as the one I did earlier.

Topped with Seche Vite


Orly - Enchanted Forest

Zoya - Paz

Nina Pro - Like Butta

Topped with Seche Vite

 photo 937_zps4bbd4b8a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment