Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Essie - Silken Cord and Wet N Wild Black Creme

Hope everything is having a good weekend. Today I have an Essie polish for you. I realized that I overlook my Essie polishes in favor of OPI and China Glaze most of the time. And I'm not sure why. Essie has great colors, like this one. I'm going to try to make an effort to go to my Essies more often.

Silken Cord - This is a bright red creme. It has really smooth nice application and good coverage in two coats. I really like this polish.

Wet N Wild - Black Creme - The best black in my opinion.

Topped with Out The Door

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment