Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, August 24, 2012

China Glaze - Haul

So my last few manis have been complete fails. So I thought I'd share a new collection I picked up today. The China Glaze Magnetix II collection. This collection has six new colors and a new horseshoe magnetic with three new designs, straight lines, spiral and grid designs I really like the new designs on the magnet and am looking forward to trying these out.

From left to right we have

Get Charged - This is a grayish purple
Con-Fused - This is a grassy green
Sparks Will Fly - This is a medium blue with purple shimmer
Gold Fusion - This is a gold
Bond-Tastic - This is a coppery orange
Positively - This is a raspberry

I just got these today and haven't tried any of them yet, but will post as soon as I do. I will also have a new mani coming up for you later tonight or tomorrow early.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment