Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Orly Matte Vinyl & Wet N Wild Black Creme

I was looking at the BornPrettyStore Facebook and they had a mani with studs which reminded that I had a pack of studs by Kiss that I hadn't used yet, so I used them. I'm not really sure if I like it or not, I think they're too big but the pack didn't have enough small ones. But anywhere, here it is.

Wet N Wild - Black Creme - I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is by far the best black polish there is.

Orly - Matte Vinyl - This is a black matte polish. This is one of the best matte polishes I've used. Good application and coverage.

No top coat used because of the matte. I just put a dab of base coat on the bottom of each stud to hold it in place.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment