Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

OPI DS Temptation and Wet N Wild Black Creme

I had a really hard time getting a good picture of this one. This pic is without flash but I think it captures the actual color very well.

Wet N Wild - Black Creme -The best black there is in my opinion. One coat, I used two for extra shine, and super shiny on its own although for this one I did use one.

OPI - DS Temptation - This is a purple holo glitter with flecks of blue & green added in. This one has really good coverage and application and excellent sparkle in the sun which I wasn't able to capture in this picture.

Topped with Out The Door

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment