Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Orly Beach Cruiser, Orly Melt Your Popsicle & Wet N Wild Creme

Its Wednesday and I'm actually wearing pink. I went a little out of my box on this one, I don't usually go so bright, but someone asked me to a neon so here it is.

Wet N. Wild - White Creme - This is a pretty good white, its a little streaky on coat one, but with two coats it rocks

Orly - Beach Cruiser - this is from the summer Feel the Vibe collection. A pink neon. Good coverage and application.

Orly - Melt Your Popsicle - this is also from Feel the Vibe collection, an orange neon. I did a whole mani with this one last week or so, this a good polish, good coverage and application.

Topped with Seche Vite

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The sixthreezero Smooth Cruise Configuration makes pedaling effortless and smooth.


    bike

    ReplyDelete