Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Fun Summer Neon Mani

For those in the U.S., hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. For those in other areas, hope you had a great Monday.

For today I went with a multi-colored neon mani. For this one I sponged a little spot of each color on each nail and topped it off with a white crackle polish. I'm just going to the name the polishes I used and save the reviews for a time when I can get a better feel for the polishes.

Sinful Colors - Irish Green - A green neon
Orly - Glowstick - A yellow neon
Orly - Melt Your Popsicle - An orange neon
Finger Paints - Pop Art Purple - A purple neon
Orly - Beach Cruiser - A pink neon
Finger Paints - Inkblot Blue - a blue neon
OPI - White Shatter

Topped with Out the Door

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The sixthreezero Smooth Cruise Configuration makes pedaling effortless and smooth.


    bicycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please stop spamming this blog

    ReplyDelete