Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, March 9, 2012

China Glaze Harvest Moon and Wet N Wild Black Creme

So this one I went a little more ornate than I usually do, but what the heck I was in a mood.

Wet N Wild - Black Creme - I've talked about this polish several times, its a great black.

China Glaze - Harvest Moon - This is a copper metallic polish from the new Hunger Games Capitol Colors collection. I really like the color and texture of this polish. Good application and coverage.

For the copper glitter I used some random brand called Bonita that I found at Ross. It has no name or number. Its various sizes of hex glitter. I like color alot, but the delivery of glitter onto the nails is very poor, I did this one by hand, one at a time.

Topped with Seche Vite

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment