Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

China Glaze Agro and China Glaze Fast Track

When I first saw the Hunger Games collection, I thought there were a couple I liked and now a couple of weeks later, I have them all, go figure. So here are a couple for that collection

Agro - This is an olive green shimmer with a bit of gold flair. This is a really nice polish

Fast Track - This is a beige polish full of gold micro glitter - I thought it would be really sheer but it gives full coverage in two coats and its so glittery gold I'm loving it and I don't usually go in the neutrals. Unfortunately the pic doesn't even come close to showing off this polish.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment