Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

10-2-11 - Today's Hallomani

First I want to give a shout out to ThatsSoFresh for the intel on the Claw Polish, I've been looking for it for a few years now, and although I didn't find a replacement for the color I'm almost out of, I did pick up a couple of new colors, one of which is today's Hallowmani.

Claw Polish - Phantom - This is a gray shimmer with multi-colored micro glitter. The application and coverage on this polish is very good, although wielding the brush is a little awkward because of how big the top is. But over all I really like these polishes.

I added a little spider web and spider sticker from Kiss' Halloween stickers

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment