Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10-19-11 - Pink Wednesday

I have two Pink Wednesday manis for you today. One Hallowmani and one not. So we'll start with the non-Hallowmani.

In addition to October being the month of Halloween, it is also breast cancer awareness month. This mani is a reminder to all of the ladies to be sure to do your self exam every month and if your over 40 get your mammogram once a year. So now onto the mani.

OPI - Concrete Catwalk - This is a dark gray creme. This polish has great application and coverage, its a one coat polish.

Then I topped it off with a little pink ribbon using a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Light Pink.

Photobucket


Today's Hallomani is OPI DS Opulence. This is an awesome medium pink with lots of scattered holo glitter. I love this polish. And I added a little ghost sticker for a bit of scariness :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment