Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

8-18-11 = New Goodies & Todays Mani

Lots going on today. So we'll start with the mani. I did this mani using colors my son Derek chose.

Milani - Good Morning Sunshine - This is a yellow/gold shimmer. Pretty good application, it was streaky on the first coat but by the third it worked nicely.

Milani - Pool Party - This is a very very sheer light blue. Nice application, but requires a lot of coats because of its sheerness

Photobucket


Now for the Goodies

Last night I stopped by Walgreens. They have Sinful Colors on sale for .99

Sinful Colors - Beautiful Girl - This is a medium pink creme

Sinful Colors - Pull Over This is a medium yellow creme

Wet N Wild - Tickled Pink - This is a light pink creme

Photobucket

And today the mailman brought me some very nice goodies.

Nfu Oh - 51 - This is a sheer purple base with burgundyish flakies

Nfu Oh - 61 - This is an awesome silver holo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment