Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

8-14-11 = Today's Mani

Well I couldn't wait to try to Pair'em Scare'em pack so today I have a glowy mani.

So we have OPI Zom-Body To Love glow in the dark polish. This goes on with a greenish tint and tries matte. I took all of the pics without a top coat. Then on top of the Zom-Body is Black Shatter

First pic is Zom-Body by itself, outside

Photobucket

Second pic is Zom-Body by itself, in the dark glowing

Photobucket

Third pic is Zom-Body with the Black Shatter, outside

Photobucket

Fourth and Fifth pic is Zom-Body with the Black Shatter, in the dark glowing

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment