Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15/2010 - New Goodies

I got a few new things today

LA Splash - Nail Art Glitter in Onyx. I found this at Walgreens this morning. I haven't heard of it or seen it before. The clerk said they just got it in the other day. Basically you polish your nails and then stick your finger in the container while the polish is still wet. I'm just psyched I finally found some black glitter.

China Glaze - from the Holiday Collection - Little Drummer Boy, a dark blue shimmer

China Glaze - from the Holiday Collection - Phat Santa, a blood red polish.


I'm looking forward trying to all of these new goodies.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment