Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

11-13-10 - Today's Haul

I have have a nice little haul today


OPI - Cuckoo for this Color from the Swiss Collection, this is a pretty blue/green shimmer

OPI - Tease-Y Does It  from the new Burlesque Collection.  I've been looking forward to this color since I first saw the promos for the collection.  Is a purple with gold shimmer.  Unfortunately when I got home with it, I seems to look very similar to my new Nubar Iced Licorice.   Hopefully once on it will be something totally different.

OPI - Suzi Skis the Pyrenees - I actually already have this color, but its almost empty so I thought this would be a good time to replace

OPI - Mancurist of Seville - I don't normally go for the berry colors, but I've been wanting this color for a long time but never got around to getting it.

OPI - Jade is the New Black from the Hong Kong collection.   I nice muted green.  I'm really starting to get more in green lately

China Glaze - Party Hearty -  This is so Christmasy I love it. 

So for all you marbling fans,  OPI is having a water marbling contest on their Facebook book page.  The deadline for submissions is Nov. 19.  Just post your pic on their wall and identify the colors you used.  They will be picking 10 winners who will receive an OPI T-Shirt.

Photobucket

1 comment: