Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

8/22/10 - Today's Mani

Wet N Wild - Black Crème - this is my absolute favorite black. Its super opaque in one coat and is way shiny without a top coat. I don't know what happened in the pic, but it doesn't actually look filmy in real life.

Nubar - Hologram Glitter - I was originally disappointed that this wasn't actually a holo glitter. But now that I've tried it, I love it. It is so sparkly its amazing and in the sun its just wow. This is now my favorite silver glitter. I wish the pic could show its actual sparkliness (if sparkliness isn't a word, it is now :) )

Earlier I tried the Pure Ice green I bought the other day. The color is awesome, a sage green metallic. The application on the other hand is terrible. It is gloopy. It clumped, bubbled, streaked and actually puckered on my nail. I don't think I will be trying anymore of this brand.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment