Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

8/19/10 - New Goodies

For some reason I'm in a totally green mood tonight. I just picked up three new green polishes

Pure Ice - First Time
Sally Hansen Hi Definition - Hi Def (I know that seems like a weird name for it since that's also the brand but it seems that's it name)
Petites - Candy Green

And a post script on the Purple Reign mani. Although I really like the color and I did just buy a new shade, I have a problem with Pure Ice's staying power. I only had it on for two days and the color is completely gone from the tips of my nails. I've never had a polish last for such a short amount of time. Hopefully it was because I used only one coat and it will work better with two.

Anyway, here are the new polishes

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nice. :D

    I have the Sally Hansen Hi Def. I think I need that Pure Ice shade. I can't wait to see it on your nails.

    ReplyDelete