Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

China Glaze Elephant Walk and Sally Hansen Pink Blink - Pink Wednesday

Its Wednesday and I have on pink, who would of thought.

Anyway today I have

Sally Hansen - Pink Blink - This is a baby pink creme from the Insta-Dri line. Its a streaky on the first coat but good to go on the second. I really don't like the brush on this line though, its angled in a weird way and I have find it difficult to use. Other than that though, I like this polish.

China Glaze - Elephant Walk - This is a gray shimmer with a very slight greenish tinge to it. I really like this polish, it a bit sheer and is a two coat polish. Overall very nice.

Topped with Out The Door.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment