Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

China Glaze Tempest and China Glaze Techno

Well this one didn't turn out a well as I hoped, I'm actually very disappointed with it.

China Glaze - Tempest - This is a blue/purple kind of duochrome. I wasn't able to get a very good pic of the duo effect. While the color is intriguing the formula is not very good. Its extremely thin and running, it was dripping all over off the brush. Its very sheer and required three coats.

China Glaze - Techno - This is a glitter with small silver pieces and large holo hex pieces. Its very pretty but delivery of the glitter onto the nails is not very good.

Topped with Seche Vite

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment